Mesothelioma cancer is a slow growing type of cancer. Some cases do not see any type of symptoms until thirty to fifty years after asbestos exposure. Some symptoms can include:
Shortness of breath
Sudden Weight Loss
Pain in the abdominal region
Treatment of Mesothelioma Cancer
There are a few different treatment options available for those diagnosed with Mesothelioma cancer. The method of treatment will depend upon many different things such as the age, overall health, where the Mesothelioma cancer is located and the stage the Mesothelioma Cancer is in. The three typical types of treatment include radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and surgery. In some cases, treatments may be combined if it proves beneficial to the patient.
Powered by Blogger.
- RETINOL CHEMO-PREVENTION
- GOOD SYMPTOM RELIEF WITH MVP CHEMOTHERAPY.
- WHAT ARE THE OTHER TYPES OF MESOTHELIOMA?
- Bio Matrix
- Contractors and owner of Oregon retirement home fined $64,058 for asbestos violations
- Breast Cancer and Obesity
- Walk to beat breast cancer
- Early Breast Cancer Detection
- OVERVIEW of Mesothelioma
- Radiation Treatment for Cancer Causes Diabetes in Children